Welcome to the Tol Project
What is TOL?
TOL is the Time Oriented Language.
It is a programming language dedicated to the world of statistics and focused on time series analysis and stochastic processes.
It is a declarative language based on two key features: simple syntactical rules and powerful set of extensible data types and functions.
TOL is callable by a small text console, but there is also a graphical interface to easily handle all language's tools and functions, providing powerful graphical capacities.
TOL is distributed under the GNU GPL license. A copy of this license is included within the TOL source code and can be accessed following this link.
- DownloadTol -- Available versions of TOL
- TolDoc -- Documentation about TOL.
- MMS -- Set of TOL packages developed for model design and estimation.
- NewDoc -- New TOL & MMS documentation.
- R-Projects -- Packages for using TOL at R.
- TOLGrid -- Documentation and downloads for TOLGrid.
- TolPackage -- TOL packages are libraries, tools and examples writen in TOL but published in a binary format.
- OTAN -- Official Tol Archive Network is the official repository of TOL packages
- TolPeople -- To know about people behind TOL.
- TolDevelopment -- Instructions, tricks and rules about TOL development.
- TolAcknowledgements -- External contributions
- TitleIndex -- A complete list of local wiki pages
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support