TOL Development Team
The current TOL development team is composed by:
- Víctor de Buen Remiro, Mathematician. TOL language creator.
- Jorge S. Pérez Ronda, Mathematician and Informatic engineer.
- Pedro Gea, Physicist and Data Scientist.
Bayes Forecast, S.A.
Experienced users and developers of TOL use several resources available in this pages to access the TOL source code and to develop in a collaborative way.
Are you a experienced user?
If you feel you are an advanced TOL user and are interested in helping the TOL team, you can do it!
If you want to contribute to the TOL project, please contact devel at tol-project.org.
Will we ever use other languages?
TOL is being developed by a spanish-speaking community of mathematicians, economists and software engineers.
Nevertheless, TOL language's syntax has been done in English, and TOLBase interface can be used in both languages, english and spanish. You can also find some of the documentation in both languages.
All TOL users worldwide are welcome to translate TOL and TOLBase into all other languages. If you want to contribute, please check the state of TOL translation to read about how you can help us translating the project into your language.
- Liván Ramírez, Mathematician and Informatic engineer.
- Luis Manuel Artiles Martínez, Mathematician.
- Miguel Ángel Fernández, Mathematician.
- Ángel Alonso Pérez, Telecommunication engineer.
- Daniel Rus Morales, Informatic technical engineer, Master in Telecommunications.
- César Pérez, Mathematician.
- Javier Portugal, Informatic engineer.
- Jaime Garcia Calvo, Informatic engineer.
- Antonio Zamorano, Informatic engineer.
- Óscar Fernandez, Informatic engineer.
- Hugo Amorós, Informatic engineer.
- Roberto Cuesta Soto, Informatic technical engineer.
- Manuel Balderrábano, Informatic engineer.
- Antonio Salmerón, TOL language creator.
- Víctor de Buen Remiro, TOL language creator.
- José Almagro Pedreño, Idea initiator and promoter of TOL language.